Club Champion's Summer Session runs for 10 weeks, June 4th - August 11th.
Classes are subject to availability and class sizes are very limited. Please register early to make sure you get your first choice in class times. All students must re-register every session.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1. Warming up is very important, please do your best to be on time to class.
2. Students only are allowed beyond the gates.
3. No chewing gum in the gym.
4. The parking lot can be very crowded during peak times. Parking on Foothill or Vista is recommended.
5. Coaches are subject to change without notice.
1. Unsupervised and/or loud children are not allowed in the gym.
2. Please keep siblings away from the gates that lead to the gym floor.
3. Coaching students from the sidelines is prohibited.
1. Leotards for all female gymnasts with cotton or bike shorts if desired.
2. Please no attached skirts or tights.
3. Hair must be away from the face pulled back into a ponytail or braid.
4. Athletic shorts and a T-shirt, for all male gymnasts.
1. Make-ups are made by appointment only.
2. Students are allowed up to 3 make-ups for 9-11 weeks of enrollment, 2 for 6-8wks, and 1 for 4-5, 0 for 3 wks or fewer.
3. Availability in make-ups is never guaranteed, for that reason we recommend not missing your scheduled day.
4. Make-ups can only be done within the same session.
5. Missed make-up classes cannot be made up.
6. Make-ups are not permitted during week #1 of a session.
1. Class tuition is due upon enrollment.
2. Students with outstanding tuition balances will be dropped from their classes.
4. We allow up to 1 permanent transfer from the class enrolled in each session if space permits.
5. Once your child is enrolled, no refunds are available. Account credits are given in cases of illness/injury only with a Dr.’s note.
6. A Registration Fee is due when you register and will be due each subsequent year in that same month. If your anniversary month falls within a session, you must pay it when registering for the session. 1st sibling receives 50% off reg fee. 2nd sibling is free.
7. A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.